- 300g (10.5oz) penne or rigatoni
- Several Tblsps of good quality olive oil
- 1 125g (4.4oz) ball of buffalo mozzarella
- 250g (8.8oz) of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A few handfuls of torn basil
- A few handfuls of grated hard goats cheese or parmesan
- Boil the pasta according to package instructions.
- While it’s cooking, prep the rest of the ingredients: roughly chop the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
- Once al dente, drain the pasta and return it to the pan. Turn off the heat. Add the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and olive oil and stir through until combined.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl, or individual bowls, and grate your hard goats cheese on top.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg